We are now accepting bookings from May 17th onwards. Please read our terms and conditions before making a booking.
Sadly we are unable to offer our Bottomless Brunch experience until the 17th May.
Get your mates together for an Epic Bottomless Brunch in Leeds!
At Dry Dock we think that Brunch is the most important meal of the day, so we thought we would make our Bottomless Brunch available for you EVERY DAY!
We’re talking 90 Minutes of unlimited boozy or soft drinks where you can choose from a selection of Draft Beers, Prosecco & G&T’s.
On top of that we will be keeping you fuelled with one* of our delicious Brunch Dishes, including a selection of mouth-watering Pancake Stacks.
Terms & Conditions
- Bottomless brunch is for a minimum of 2 people. Bottomless Brunch is any single brunch food item plus unlimited drinks from the list (Scotland is max 6 drinks guest)
- Service times and availability may vary depending on bar location and subject to licensing restrictions.
- This is time-limited to 90 minutes
- The whole table must be taking part in the offer.
- Your drink will be replaced once it has been finished.
- If customer chooses bottomless wings upgrade, these will be replaced once they are finished.
- Price is per person and drinks cannot be shared.
- Drinking to excess will not be permitted and participants are required to always drink responsibly.
- Management reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without prior notice and reserve the right to refuse serving alcohol to any participant at any time without notice.
- Bottomless brunch must be booked, and we allow same day bookings. Sites have flex to offer walk-ins.
- All bookings require a £10 deposit per group to secure the booking (+ Deposits are fully redeemable against the total bill.)
- Deposits will be forfeited should you decide to cancel your booking. Full payment in some instances may be required two weeks prior to the event.
- Offers MAY NOT available on bank holiday weekends and on race days in York.
- All of our pubs entering Tier 2 will offer a three course variant of Bottomless Brunch in order to adhere with UK Government guidelines.